Expand your knowledge through international events as well as authentic regional wine festivals and traditional harvest celebrations.
Multinational Wine Events:
- Raw Wine Fair – An awesome annual event taking place in London, Berlin, Montreal, Los Angeles, NYC and San Francisco. This dynamic festival is dedicated to wine in its purest form.
Italy By Region:
- Asti’s Douja D’Or between the second and third weekend of September.
- Chambave’s Grape Festival the last Sunday of September.
- Merano’s Festa Dell’uva the third weekend of October.
- Merano and Dorf-Tirol host a number of wine events from September through November.
- Sagra Dell’Uva in Cupramontana is typically held the first weekend of October or late September and is not to be missed. Traditional harvest celebrations take over the tiny town for 4 days of undeniable fun.
- La Terra Trema is a great independent Italian natural wine organization who hold a wine tasting fair at the end of November in Milan.
- Live Wine is an international independent organization based in Milan, hosting a great fair the beginning of March. Producers are mainly Italian, French, Austrian, Slovenian and Spanish.